As of March 2022, I am a Data Scientist at NextRoll, Inc. During my transition from academia, I was a Data Contractor with FlipGive, Inc. in summer 2021.
I was previously a theoretical particle physicist, holding positions as a:
- Research Professor in the Theoretical Particle Physics Group in the Institute of Basic Science at Korea University (2017–21);
- Visiting Scientist with the Theoretical High Energy Physics Group at the University of Toronto (2020–21);
- Postdoctoral Fellow in the Theoretical Particle Physics Group of CLASSE at Cornell University (2017–20);
- Postdoctoral Fellow in the high-energy theory group in the Faculty of Physics at Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (2014–17).
I obtained my Ph.D. at the University of Chicago in the Enrico Fermi Institute and the Department of Physics. My undergraduate was completed at the University of Toronto.
My professional history is listed in my CV (PDF) or on LinkedIn. My Github page is here.
My academic publications can be accessed via
- Google Scholar;
- ORCID (0000-0002-7594-364X).